Installation of IUGONET Data Analysis Software (UDAS)
UDAS Installation Flow Chart
Before installing UDAS, please confirm your setting status of IDL and SPEDAS with reference to the following chart.
- About SPEDAS & its virtual machine version: THEMIS Web
- About IDL & its virtual machine: Exelisvis Web
|Latest Version||File Name (size ~1MB)|
|s1.00.1 (for SPEDAS v1.00)||udas_s1_00_1.zip|
|Previous Version||File Name (size ~1MB)|
|3.00.3 (for TDAS v8.00)||udas_3_00_3.zip|
|3.00.2 (for TDAS v8.00)||udas_3_00_2.zip|
|3.00.1 (for TDAS v8.00)||udas_3_00_1.zip|
|2.01.1 (for TDAS v7.01)||udas_2_01_1.zip|
|2.00.2 (for TDAS v7.00)||udas_2_00_2.zip|
|2.00.1 (for TDAS v7.00)||udas_2_00_1.zip|
|1.00.1 (for TDAS v6.00)||udas_1_00_1.zip|
- We recommend you to submit the registration form of the IUGONET users mailing list when you download UDAS.
- SPEDAS, TDAS, and UDAS have been tested on IDL 6.3, 6.4,7.0, and 7.1. IDL version 8.0 and above are available for SPEDAS/TDAS/UDAS, although there are some minor issues running SPEDAS/TDAS/UDAS.
- Since TDAS v8.00 or later includes UDAS by default, you can use UDAS load routines, immediately, by installing the latest SPEDAS. Extra installation of the latest UDAS released above enables you to utilize the latest UDAS load routines before the next SPEDAS update.
- Japanese SuperDARN radar data (HOK,KSR,SYE,SYS) in CDF are distributed by Energization and Radiation in Geospace Science Center (ERG-SC) at Solar-Terrestrial Environment Laboratory, Nagoya University, in collaboration with Japanese SuperDARN PI groups (Nagoya Univ., NICT, NIPR).
UDAS Installation Manual
For questions, comments, and requests about UDAS, please contact the UDAS development team ().